Okay, this is about the DR community right now. If you are stressed, please completely ignore this…at least till you feel better. THIS IS ALSO LONG! SORRY MOBILE USERS!
- Opinions matter but correct delivery emphasize the perception of the opinion/message. Both are incredibly important and many people forget about the latter.
- Help your fellow rpers. Constructive critique and positive attitudes and reinforcement says everything. NEVER attack them. Attacking on encourage the opposite behavior.
- Let’s come together to discuss with one another…yelling only discredits other people’s perception of the opinion.
- We are technically all strangers and we should get to know each other.
- We are technically all strangers and we can’t make decisions for an entire community. Trust others to make the right decision.
- Don’t continue the argument with attacks. It is as bad as starting one.
- Stop hiding under anon. We can smell your fear from a mile away.
Hey hun. If you happen to stumble upon this and you’re concerned about the DR community right now, we need to talk. You, who is reading this, and me.